What do we do with your information?
Pure Sh*t will collect personal information when you make a purchase. We only collect and hold information required to process and fulfil your order. Your privacy is important to us and will be managed both carefully and securely, in addition to not being provided to any third party, unless required by law.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, and place an order, you consent to our website collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
What do we do with your personal information?
We use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which the information is collected, or for a directly related purpose, including (but not limited to):
- providing our website, products and services to you;
- administering, protecting, improving or optimising our website, products and services (including performing data analytics, conducting research and for advertising and marketing purposes);
- billing you for purchasing or using our website, products and services;
- informing you about our website, products, services, rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- verifying your identity;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted over the internet and therefore you disclose information to us at your own risk. We will not be liable for any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, or misuse of your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to us disclosing your personal information to;
- our external business advisors, auditors, lawyers, insurers and financiers; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
Where we have your express or implied consent, or where we are otherwise permitted by law, we may use your personal information to send you information about products and services we believe are suited to you and your interests or we may invite you to attend special events.
At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. You can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the relevant marketing communication.